Friday, June 3, 2011

Oh Ronda....

First impression of Ronda... amazing!
I have claimed that Belize is my favorite place on earth for the last decade or so, but I think she just got BUMPED by Ronda, Spain.  Everything is fabulous - the nature, the history, the people, not the food though... very expensive and nothing special.  Who cares what you're eating when seeing these views!
view from the main city outlook



Top of the city in a restaurant/home where we had lunch

View from the bottom of the gorge up to the city... I was having flashbacks to my Grand Canyon death hike last summer

View of Ronda from a terrifying cliff, but so cool to see to bridge and waterfalls head on!
View of Ronda from the hike
11th century Arabic bath house which was used til the 17th century, but only recently restored.


Inside the bath house, supposed to be one of the best perserved in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment