Friday, June 10, 2011

Speaking of crazy...

I'm on the bus from Lisbon to Lagos and they are overbooked on our bus. Normally ppl would complain, bitch out the bus driver, etc. But this one woman has taken the bus basically hostage, takes someone's seat and refuses to get off. She has been swearing at everyone in portugese and we've been sitting here an hour. The police were called but can't do anything. We have to wait til the next bus comes in 30 mins so she has a ride, or so my English speaking friend next to me has translated. Oddly similar to my sBAHN situation where the guy next to me was singing about committing suicide in German and I again had no idea what was happening til I found someone to break it down for me. European mass transit is particularly insane, I've decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment