 |
| View from the boat/restaurant of my favorite castle in the 'hood - Flatow Tower. Supposedly the mistress' castle of Emperor Wilhelm after he built a half dozen larger castles in the rest of the park. Very petite, no moat, sure would be hard to heat, but I love it from every angle! |
|
 |
| A shot of town from the boat/restuarant, John Barnett. |
After running errands and being at the workshop all day, Joern and I had a drink here and enjoyed the scenery from the other side of the river. If I must say, I deserved a refreshment and some chill scenes after sanding aluminum edges on a gigantic belt sander. Me in plastic ear muffs and clear glasses ain't a pretty picture.
I tried (very unsuccessfully) to jailbreak my iPhone, but I promise to work on that tomorrow so I have more pics to accompany my latest ventures. But not of me in "shop class".
No comments:
Post a Comment